At ExpertCare Management Services, it is our intent to provide our employees access to affordable healthcare coverage. Understanding that the cost of health insurance can be prohibitive, we offer two medical plans allowing employees to choose the plan that is right for you. We also offer Dental, Vision, Life, Hospital Indemnity, and Short Term Disability to help our employees and their families offset potential out of pocket expenses.
- Aetna SRC – If you have averaged 10 hours or more per week you will be eligible for our health plan through AETNA. This is a limited medical plan. This plan is not meant to provide complete coverage, but certainly provides our employees with affordable access to many of the healthcare needs they may have. By utilizing the large network of doctors and hospitals within the Cofinity PPO Network (previously PPOM), our caregivers benefit from substantial in network discounts. The AETNA SRC plan has a maximum annual hospital payout of $10,000 per year and is subject to a $250 deductible and co-pays. Office visits, prescription coverage, hospital services, diagnostic and other services have annual maximums and co-pays. Upon eligibility to the plan, you will receive full details of the benefits available.
- Total Health Care (THC) – If you have averaged 28 hours or more per week you will be eligible for our health plan through Total Health Care. The premium for this plan is more costly but this is a comprehensive major medical plan. This plan is an HMO and utilizes.
- Dental coverage helps members pay for the most common procedures and preventive services, without restricting their choice of dentists.
- The Vision Care program includes coverage for routine eye exams, eyeglasses and contact lenses. In addition, all family members may receive valuable discounts on eye exams, eyeglasses, contacts, accessories, and Lasik surgery through the Aetna Vision “discount” program.
- Term Life and Accidental Death Insurance can bring employees great peace of mind without great expense.
- Hospital Indemnity coverage provides an additional benefit for employees and their dependents when a person is confined to a hospital. Benefit payments are paid directly to the insured, not the provider.
SHORT TERM DISABILITY
- Short Term Disability coverage replaces a portion of the employee’s income when he/she is unable to work due to a non-occupational injury or sickness.
This is a Section 125 plan**. Deductions from your paycheck for the cost of the plan will be before taxes (pre-tax). This is a benefit to you. The IRS does make certain rules for Section 125 plans. Your election to participate in a plan will lock you into that plan until:
- Your employment ends
- You do not average enough hours to remain eligible
- You become eligible under another group plan
- You choose to opt-out at the annual open enrollment date
* THC uses a generic mandatory system. If there is a generic equivalent, it will be substituted unless your doctor can provide medical necessity for the preferred brand.
**Deductions for Life Insurance and Short Term Disability are taken on an after-tax basis.
Direct Deposit to Bank Account or rapid! PayCard
Now caregivers have options in electronic pay delivery. Caregivers can have their weekly pay direct deposited into a bank account or onto the rapid! PayCard. Not only are these options faster, easier and more reliable than a traditional paycheck, you will also be helping to save the environment. No more paper checks – just download your paystub directly to your computer.
Direct Deposit Form / Paystub Setup
The attached form allows you to direct your pay to a bank account, the rapid! Paycard or any combination. You must provide us with your e-mail address on the second page so you can login and view your paystub at any time you choose.
Web Based Paystub Directions
This document provides step-by-step instructions on how to view your paystub online. If you have any questions, you can always call us at 866.812.8896!